domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

Who is Piticli?


Hello everybody! How are you? My name is Isabel and I’m going to describe myself.

To begin with, I’m a 19 year old girl and I was born on the first of April in 1989. I’m an average young woman, but my boyfriend says that I’m pretty (he’s a liar!). I live in Fernández Street, nº1, in Ceuta, Spain. I live with my parents, Isabela and Miguel, and my three sisters: Ana, Elena and Lucia.

Nowadays, I’m a student of Magisterio, and I’m working hard (more or less) to become a teacher.

I’m 1,58m tall, and I weight 47k. I have long wavy and brown hair (my hair is quite damaged, with split ends), and my eyes are brown and round. My hobbies are drawing, playing computer games and listening to music. My favourite food is… chocolate! Om nom nom nom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario